Dental Veneers Near You
Dental veneers provide patients with a perfect smile. For this reason, they have become a popular cosmetic solution. Dental veneers near you consist of thin ceramic layers bonded to the front of the teeth. They enhance the brightness of a smile, straighten the teeth, and correct dental issues. Patients can choose the size, shape, color, and position of their veneers as it is a customized procedure.
Not only do dental veneers in Dearborn cater to a patient’s needs, they significantly improve self-esteem and build confidence.
When are Veneers Used?
Patients who are receiving veneers in Dearborn, MI 48124, will present one or more of the following issues:
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Gaps between the teeth
- Misalignment of the teeth
- Tooth stains or discoloration
In addition, a patient who is receiving veneers must present the following:
- Good periodontal and overall oral health
- Proper oral care and hygiene
- Sufficient enamel health (a layer of the natural tooth enamel is removed during treatment to ensure the veneers properly adhere to the teeth)
Are You a Candidate for Dental Veneers?
Patients interested in receiving veneer treatment should schedule a consultation with our dentist in Dearborn. During a consultation, our dentist will evaluate the patient’s health history, current dental health, and the condition of the patient’s enamel. The goal is to determine if other issues must be addressed before the placement of veneers. For example, if a patient has a cavity, it must be filled to receive treatment. If a patient does not qualify for surfaces, alternative treatment options will be recommended.
Advantages of Dental Veneers
Dental veneers in Dearborn offer patients several benefits, some of which include the following:
- Stain resistance: Since veneers are made of porcelain material, they are extremely stain resistant.
- Durability: typically, veneers last 10 to 15 years; however, patients who practice proper oral hygiene habits and visit their dentist regularly can extend the lifespan of their veneers even further.
- Effectiveness and efficiency: If a patient has crooked teeth or discoloration, veneers are an effective dental solution to improve their appearance.
- Natural results: veneers mimic the color, appearance, and feel of natural teeth, making them completely undetectable.
- Comfort: Unlike other dental restorations, veneers do not cause patients to experience any discomfort, and they won’t feel artificial in the mouth.
Moreover, veneers do not require any special care. Patients can continue to follow their regular dental hygiene practices, which include brushing, flossing, and rinsing with an antiseptic mouthwash. Schedule your consultation for veneers near you!