Teeth Whitening Near You
Over time, the teeth can become less bright, stained, and discoloured. This occurrence may result from age, food and beverage intake, tooth trauma, and tobacco use.
Benefits of Seeking Teeth Whitening in Dearborn
Teeth whitening can drastically improve the appearance of an individual’s smile. This procedure is widespread; in fact, 90% of patients express their desire to have whiter teeth. This is because teeth whitening is a life-enhancing process that has several benefits. Some of these benefits include the following:
- Improved self-confidence: A set of bright white teeth can make patients feel more confident when they smile, talk, and laugh.
- Creates a youthful appearance: A brighter smile shifts the focus of an individual’s face. This will minimize the appearance of surrounding wrinkles and frown lines.
- Cost-effective: Teeth whitening is one of the most inexpensive cosmetic dental procedures.
- Safety: A popular misconception is that teeth whitening is damaging to the enamel and increases sensitivity to temperature changes. However, teeth whitening does not damage the teeth; the only goal is to reverse surface-level stains and create a cosmetic improvement.
Are you looking for teeth whitening near you? We are happy to offer teeth whitening in Dearborn, MI.
Different Kinds of Teeth Whitening
Patients must consult our teeth whitening dentist first to determine the most appropriate whitening treatment. This is especially true for patients with tooth deterioration, sensitivity, intense discoloration, and gum infection. Teeth whitening options contain peroxide-based bleaching agents, hydrogen peroxide, or carbamide peroxide. These ingredients effectively brighten the teeth by breaking tooth stains into smaller pieces, making the colour less concentrated.
The Three Whitening Treatments Available Are As Follows:
- Over The Counter: counter whitening treatments are generally inexpensive and can be purchased at most drugstores. They offer the most basic level of whitening and are less powerful when compared to professional teeth whitening.
- Take-Home Kits: a dentist can provide patients with a kit. Take-home kits offer the same flexibility as over-the-counter treatment but are more muscular. An at-home kit will contain a custom-made tray and bleaching solution. This option is more expensive than over-the-counter treatments.
- In-office Treatment- Patients who suffer from severe stains will benefit the most from professional dental treatment. This is the most vital type of treatment; it will provide the most dramatic results and can brighten teeth in only one visit. This option is the highest in cost; however, it is also the safest option as the procedure is performed by a highly trained professional.